This event is by invite only, you must know Josslyn to be invited or be invited by one of her trusted students/clients. Please read this page IN FULL if you plan to attend the event.
This event is different from the Psychic Circle Class. If you are interested in taking a class to develop your intuition, discuss this class with Josslyn after any event.
“C.C. was very appreciative of his reading and we both think you were right on in all that you saw. It was fascinating to watch you work and you have inspired me to come to one of the psychic circles. xoxo”- M.H. from P.A., W.A.
“Josslyn, I just want to thank you, with all my heart, for the last Group Healing Event. A week later and I’m still trying to process everything. What an ‘awe’some afternoon it was! Serendipity at its best. I’ve felt so “stuck” for so long, and since meeting you and starting to attend your amazing events, I feel a true and beautiful change happening in my life. thank you thank you thank you…” Jana Snyder, from Sequim, WA
(More participant comments at the very end.)
Group Healing Event
$25 per person
What this event is:
Everyone in the audience does receive a healing too IF they intend to. Josslyn will work on the room as a whole and individuals and that healing translates to the entire group, with energy healing, everyone who intends to get it, gets it. Sometimes Josslyn will do full group healings at once, we just don’t know what’s going to happen. Our guides choose what is for our highest and greatest good. If Josslyn works on someone’s structure (spine) everyone will get an energy healing spinal adjustment if they need it and their higher self chooses it.
Typically, at this event Josslyn will start by doing some energy healing on the whole crowd first to prepare our body physically and energetically for taking in the energy more easily. Then she’ll choose a name out of the bowl. Each person has an opportunity to put their name in the bowl one time at each event. Josslyn will ask her guides what healing work is for their highest good and then do either: psychic healing work or a psychic reading, usually a little of both.
This could look like taking past life implements out of the person’s energy field, cutting cords and/or releasing old energies that are no longer helping the person, adjusting someone’s spine or activating their chakras. Or, it could look like a card reading, a spirit guide reading, a past life reading/healing, playing the crystal singing bowls or a combination of them all just depending upon what is needed most at that time.
Josslyn’s goal is all about teaching, healing and helping her clients feel closer to their individual Higher Power; helping people get ‘unstuck’ and move forward in their light and on their highest possible spiritual path. This event will aid people in that goal.
R.S.V.P. required. Anyone who wants to attend must read below for cost and class boundaries.
The goals for this Group Healing Event are:
- Teaching tool for my Reiki and Psychic Circle students to learn by observing, DOING and experiencing.
- Opportunity for Josslyn’s students & clients to see what is possible in healing work by experiencing 1st hand.
- Opportunity for an uplifting spiritual evening out with other spiritually like-minded people in a safe and loving environment.
- Opportunity for us all to heal our fears about psychic abilities, what they are and how they can be worked with to help others when done ethically and compassionately.
- Opportunity for inexpensive readings/healings for those who wouldn’t normally be able to afford a full session with Josslyn (A reading is not guaranteed to everyone in attendance but most readings have something for each person in attendance. We all heal by bring present.)
- Everyone can get a healing even if their name is not chosen from the bowl. Just by tapping into the Reiki in the room, what Josslyn is doing to heal the person in the front of the room, each person attending can receive the healing as well IF it is for their Highest and Greatest good. And, IF they intend it. Everyone leaves feeling uplifted in some way. If Josslyn is working on someone’s spine, everyone’s spine gets an adjustment. Win/win. Reiki can do no harm, everything done through Reiki is done for our Highest and Greatest Good and Free Will.
Demonstration agreements/guidelines for those who attend:
- All guests must be approved by Josslyn herself. Do not show up with anyone who has not been approved and R.S.V.P.’d through Josslyn prior to the event.
- Everything at this event is confidential. We must all feel comfortable discussing personal situations that come up in the readings knowing that others will not ever discuss it with our names attached. You may say “It was a powerful evening” or “She did some past life healing and removed a past life weapon from someone’s back” but no personal information please.
- If you R.S.V.P. for this event, show up. If you cannot come after all, call as soon as you know you cannot come. If there is a waiting list for this event, it’s not fair to someone who wants to come to not be able to if I don’t know a spot is open to invite them. You will not be invited back for a while if you are not respectful of everyone’s time by communicating. Email is fine.
- Divine chooses who gets a reading, NO ONE IS GUARANTEED A READING/HEALING just by coming.
- Josslyn, her family or her assistants have the right to turn anyone away at any time if she chooses, it is her event. The most respectful behavior for all involved is anticipated by myself, my family and my guests.
- No one has to have a reading, you may come and just listen if you like. There is much to be learned from watching and listening. If you do not want a reading, do not place your name in the bowl.
- No one will place anyone else’s name in the bowl for a reading. This interrupts each person’s free will and creates karma. We all have enough of that.
- No cell phones. Leave them in your car.
- No recording or video. If recording takes place it will be by Josslyn and by agreement of the person having the session.
- Please be quiet and respectful during readings/healings, it interrupts the flow of the psychic information coming through if Josslyn is hearing back talk too.
- After each reading/healing we all have time to share any sensations or information we got as students and audience participants. It’s fun to hear impressions from each other and helps us to work with our own intuition and gain knowledge from each other.
- Come with an open mind, ready for a very cool and uplifting experience but with NO EXPECTATIONS!
Class Cost: $25 per person at the door
R.S.V.P. only – no one will be allowed in to the event who has not R.S.V.P.’d to Josslyn or her assistant prior to the event via email. First come first serve. A waiting list will be available for each event if needed.
Class Dates for 2017: This class alternates, one month- day event, one month-night time event. Please see the calendar of events for dates every month for this fun event.
**Arrive 15 minutes early to check in, pay and get a seat
“Thank you for such an informative and incredible night!
“I found the evening very interesting. I think I could relate to something in each of the readings, and may of even gotten some ideas to help with my problem visualizing things. Thanks for doing what you do !” Glenda C.
Josslyn, I really enjoyed the session (at Demo Nt). Followed your suggestions & I have noticed a major change in the energies around here. I also picked up a nice chunk of Black Tourmaline with Mica & Quartz. Huge difference…my other stones & crystals have started talking to me ; they’ve also been singing & laughing. Didn’t know they’d do that , but its been interesting. Little buggers wanted out of their box. Yeah , I hear you; Shift happens. I’ve been laughing all day. Thank you muchly. In Love, Light, Laughter, & Joy. Blessed Be, dear heart. B.
“I so enjoy spending the time with like-minded people. Being at Josslyn’s is a safe-haven for opening up to who we truly are and what we truly believe and feel. Sharing our feelings openly and honestly is so cathartic. It’s also a time of learning and experiencing. It’s that Ahh-Ha time that makes who we are compassionate and loving towards others (and to ourselves).” Joanie S