Awaken your natural healing ability!
“I would and will recommend any and all classes that you have to offer (Josslyn). You are an amazing teacher and I appreciate not only your knowledge and life experience, but your patience as well.” Mandy G., Sequim, WA
Taught by: Josslyn Streett, Reiki Master/Teacher, Karuna Reiki® Master/Teacher
Josslyn teaches with compassion, humor and intuition. During class she will use guided meditations, your Reiki workbooks, story telling, circle discussions, student participation, hands on practice sessions and journaling time to make sure that you are fully confident when you leave the class. Josslyn is available for continued support on all levels after class is over for phone conversations, email and at Reiki circle to continue your Reiki education. She mentors her students as they wish to help them through their spiritual journey. Some homework is required after each class. But, don’t worry; this is nothing like high school. It’s all good, and it’s all fun!
” Josslyn’s instruction was inviting, warm, compassionate and fun…and I would take another class from her in a heartbeat. She very clearly is passionate about Reiki and her passion is evident in the way she instructs and interacts with her attendees. Both the Reiki I class and my sessions with Josslyn have been monumental experiences for me.”
Heather B., Palm Springs, CA
Reiki is a technique for stress reduction and relaxation that promotes healing, which improves health and quality of life and is easy to learn!
What will you learn in the class?
- Experience a new frequency of energy in your body
- Learn about the history of Reiki
- Get in touch with your personal Reiki guides
- Learn how to empower yourself to heal physically, emotionally, mentally and spiritually
- Give and receive healings to yourself and others
- Learn the Reiki hand positions for healing yourself and others
- Enhance your intuitive abilities & learn how to continue doing so
- Receive a Reiki 1 Attunement
- Receive a Reiki I Certificate
Learn about ENERGY: Josslyn teaches more than Reiki at a Reiki I class. She also teaches beginning energetic principles that she feels are important to know in order to be successful at learning and practicing energy work. You will also learn:
- How to protect yourself from picking up other people’s energies, or others taking your energy.
- How to ground yourself and stay grounded over time and practice.
- How to have safe and effective boundaries for a healthier and happier life.
- How to learn to trust your intuitive abilities while practicing Reiki.
- How to play with energy, be curious like a kid and have fun learning all about energy!
- How to turn everything in your life into a healing experience.
What is the cost?
Reiki I class costs $175 and is taught in two eight-hour days, occasionally she’ll teach this class in a four day/five hours per day class. Contact Josslyn to sign up for a class and get on her email list. Pre-registration and a $25 deposit is required to take the class. A minimum of four people is needed to teach this two day or four day class.
When is the next class?
Please check the calendar page of the site for the next available class. If there is not currently a Reiki I class scheduled, please email Josslyn to let her know you want to take a class and she’ll schedule one at the next possible date.
Where are classes taught?
Although Josslyn has taught classes in other states, most classes are taught in Sequim, (pronounced Sk-wim) Washington at her Rain Shadow Reiki business. Josslyn has successfully taught long distance via Skype and would love to do that again for a group of people far away. Also, Josslyn will teach Reiki classes anywhere on the Olympic Peninsula. She will travel to any of the local towns, including, but not limited to, Port Angeles, Port Townsend, Port Ludlow, Sekiu, Neah Bay, Chimacum, Discovery Bay, Quilcene, Brinnon, Lilliwaup, Hoodsport, La Push, Ocean Shores, Union, Brinnon, Poulsbo, Silverdale, Forks, Port Gamble, Kingston, Whidby Island, the San Juan Islands and more. If you are within driving distance within a couple of hours, have four or more people who would like to take a Reiki class, please give Josslyn a call. Josslyn has also taught in other locations if clients fly her in. (Stonehenge anyone?) But, anything is possible. If you have a group of enough people Josslyn can travel to you to teach in your town or teach you via Skype. These days, anything is possible.
Josslyn Streett 360-460-7829
“The truth you believe and cling to makes you unavailable to hear anything new.”